APEX Custom Cycling Jersey
Our APEX™ Series is appropriately named, because it is the pinnacle—or apex—of performance and comfort. APEX™ jerseys feature an upgraded Syntex HD™ waist gripper on the back panel—the same more stable silicone-injected band as their Syntex™ arm grippers—for less hem migration during even the longest or bumpiest rides. Also upgraded are the rear pockets, with a more easy-access ergonomic design to the vertical main pockets and with the Dry Guard HD™ bonus zipper pocket (now relocated to the right side with hidden horizontal access), and the collar, to a less invasive Aero™ Low Profile collar. All of these upgrades are in addition to our HV™ Reflective Tag, Comfort Strip™ seam tape, and side + underarm + upper back ventilation panels. And, it all comes in a super-premium Italian fabric package, as our APEX™ jerseys are made with MITI Seta HPC™ 105gsm main panels and MITI Aria™ 110gsm
- 3 Rear Pockets
- Elastic Bottom Hem
- Elastic Sleeves (Men’s Sport Cut, Race Cuts)
- Durable double stitched seams
- Printed with our Vibrant Color Architecture™ process
- Italian fabric construction featuring ultra-light MITI Seta HPC™
- MITI Aria™ fabric inserts with advanced ventilation to keep you super comfortable and cool
- NEW! Italian Syntex™ Comfort Gripper arm bands for perfect grip and stability without loss of circulation
- Enhanced rear ventilation insert for more cooling and added dryness
- NEW! Zipper Cover for added comfort
- Advanced underarm and side panel ventilation inserts
- NEW! Elite Italian lightweight waist gripper that adds just the right amount of no-slip action to your jersey
- NEW! BONUS Bi-layer Waterproof 4th Rear Zipper Pocket for full protection of valuables and electronics
- Reflective tag for enhanced safety and visibility on the road
- NEW! Anatomic rear pocket design for easier access on the saddle
- Elite Full Invisible Zipper so graphics look great on every jersey and you can easily remove safely after a long ride
FABRICS & COMPONENTS
MITI Seta™ HPC
Italian MITI Seta HPC™ (High Performance Comfort) is a state-of-the-art ultra-lightweight fabric that takes performance and comfort to another level. It’s radical knit design includes displaced micro pores alternating with broad areas of structured fibers. This gives Seta HPC™ unique cross-functional abilities as if it were two fabrics in one: with both superior moisture wicking and excellent mesh ventilation at the same time! On top of that, it has an exceptionally soft touch coupled with an extreme light weight yet sturdy structure! This combo ensures you get breakthrough comfort, fit, and great coverage for graphics and privacy. Its specific blend of 86% Polyester and 14% Elastane gives Seta HPC™ fabric 4-way stretch capability for full range of motion and a subtle touch of compression for the best fit and feel. MITI Seta HPC™ fabric gives you excellent performance in the most demanding of environments.
Italian MITI Aria™ utilizes the latest technology and research to deliver pro-level results in every key area of mesh ventilation fabric: air flow, weight, and coverage. Its high density porous knit provides the utmost ventilation and maximum volume of airflow for the ultimate in evaporative cooling. Furthermore, the cleverly-engineered shape of the knit creates micro pockets of high and low pressure air that act as a ventilation accelerator delivering the amazing breathability and comfort. All this in a package that is ultra-lightweight and provides the best coverage in its class, so your privacy is never in doubt. Quickly becoming a pro favorite, you won’t be disappointed with Aria’s™ levels of comfort and performance!
Syntex™ Comfort Gripper
Syntex™ Comfort Grippers deliver cutting-edge performance in the areas of compression, print, and comfort. They provide an engineered balance of grip and compression to hold your garments in the optimum position, without hindering performance by reducing blood flow or distracting focus by aggravating comfort levels.
Every aspect of Syntex™ Comfort grippers are engineered for a purpose. Their composite construction combines multiple materials to achieve these results. The skin contact layer is a mix of strategically printed silicone and super soft nylon. The Hexagonal silicone printing uses the universe’s most efficient pattern, so you get the most grip in the lightest weight and most minimal package possible. A middle band of sturdy yet balanced elastane for durability and compression. The outermost layer of Syntex™ Comfort Grippers are made from high density polyester for superior printing and graphics display for the best look available!